The Office of Civil Rights and Title IX assists students who have made reports about, witnessed, or have been accused of incidents involving discrimination, discriminatory harassment, or sexual or interpersonal violence including relationship violence, sexual misconduct, and stalking. The Office of Civil Rights and Title IX will link students in each party with necessary supportive measures during the process. Please visit the University's Reporting an Incident page for more information and instructions on how to submit a report.
In addition to receiving reports, the Office of Civil Rights and Title IX offers educational programming to students and student groups on relationship violence, sexual misconduct, stalking, consent to engage in sexual activity, healthy relationships, and bystander intervention among other areas. Online educational programming is also provided through the Niners Know course that all incoming UNC Charlotte students are assigned.
- Interpersonal Violence Resource Guide
- Chapter 500 - Nondiscrimination
- University Policy 502 - Sexual Harassment and Interpersonal Violence
- University Policy 504 - Title IX Grievance Policy
- University Policy 101.17 - Workplace Violence
- Office of Civil Rights and Title IX FERPA form
- Notice of Attorney/Nonattorney Advocate Representation form