The Office of Civil Rights and Title IX assists employees who have made reports about, witnessed, or have been accused of incidents involving discrimination, discriminatory harassment, or sexual or interpersonal violence including relationship violence, sexual misconduct, and stalking. The Office of Civil Rights and Title IX will link employees in each party with necessary supportive measures during the process. Please visit the University's Reporting an Incident page for more information and instructions on how to submit a report.
In addition to receiving reports, the Office of Civil Rights and Title IX offers educational programming regarding relationship violence, sexual misconduct, stalking, reporting responsibilities among other areas. You can request presentations for your department/school/office utilizing the following link.
- Interpersonal Violence Resource Guide
- Chapter 500 - Nondiscrimination
- University Policy 502 - Sexual Harassment and Interpersonal Violence
- University Policy 504 - Title IX Grievance Policy
- University Policy 101.17 - Workplace Violence